Purchase Management System [AMMIC/WebPROC]
Our web version of our purchase/procurement system, which can share information of supplier replenishment, delivery instruction and shipment between buyer and supplier.
AMMIC/WebPROC shares the ordering information with the supplier. Its data is seamlessly integrated with Manufacturing Management system or the ERP system, and helps the reduction of human error such as the order omission.
Function Feature1. Sending/receiving the order data between purchase department and supplier.
The order data will be sent from purchase department directly to the supplier, based on the purchase data in AMMIC/NetP and/or other ERP system. Using the delivery information from the supplier, inventory data will be updated in AMMIC/NetP or other ERP system.
Function Feature2. Cost reduction in the ordering operations
By sending/receiving the data on the web, ordering operation costs can be reduced
Function Feature3. Lower implementation costs
Since AMMIC/WebPROC is accessible from all over the world using a web browser, suppliers' implementation costs can be minimized.
- Manufacturing Management System [AMMIC/NetP]
- Cost Management System [AMMIC/NetC]
- AMMIC/Net series Product Diagram
- Sales Management System [AMMIC/NetS]
- Demand & Replenishment Management System [AMMIC/DRP]
- Purchase Management System
- Business Application Development Framework [AMMIC/NetEAB]
- Web-based BI tool [AMMIC/WebDA]
- Profit Analysis [AMMIC/NetPA]